"No one can assure you the health of your Dell PC or the safety of your online activities, but this Dell speed up software makes it become real!"
"I am a computer newbie who have been tolerating my slow DELL pc for the last couple of months. But this Dell tune up tool makes me give up the thought of buying a new PC, because it is keeping my Dell run fast and error-free!"
- Operation System: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- Hard Drive: 20 MB free hard disk space or above.
- More: 800 MHz Processor speed or more, 512 MB Memory at least.
- Others: You must log on as administrator.
Dell Inspiron Laptop Slow Quick Fix
“My Dell Inspiron laptop is running extremely slow at startup or when I surf the internet. Also, more annoying symptom is it just takes very long time than usual to respond while an application is opened. I am tired of the laptop now. Why is that & what can I do to fix it without sending it to Dell support shop (I mean pay for hardware changing or so)?”
It’s quite natural that over the years, Dell Inspiron laptop's speed can slip below its ideal performance. It's somewhat ironic that as processors get faster, the speed at which Dell laptops execute and run programs seems to be climbing only marginally. This is often due to a few system factors which users can easily tweak without risking damage to the computer. Fortunately for you, there are several ways to fix a slow Dell Inspiron laptop and keep it running smoothly.
Fix slow Dell Inspiron - the manual tricks
- Remove adware of your Dell. Manufacturers subsidize the cost of their machines by allowing third parties to install trial software on the default setup. Most of these programs are useless. Open up your "Control Panel" in Windows and click "Uninstall Programs" and go through and delete anything that doesn't look necessary.
- Close unnecessary processes. Many programs run in the background and suck up resources for ultimately non-essential functions. Many hidden processes run in the background after you install certain software on your Dell Inspiron but can be closed without affecting the overall functionality if your system.
- Detect and repair disk errors. As you use your Dell laptop computer, the hard disk will naturally develop bad sectors. These bad sectors, or disk errors, can cause your Inspiron to run extremely slow as it tries to operate with a dysfunctional hard disk.
- Upgrade system protection software. CNET says sometimes the very software tasked with protecting a system could be the one slowing it down, Antivirus solution providers have focused on the speed of their offerings in recent years, but performance may be impacted if your Dell laptop is running an older version.
Fix slow Dell laptop - the quick fix solution
If you don’t want to try the manual fixes or they fail to help resolve the issue, using a Dell speed up software to help tackle the problem is highly recommended as this way is more efficient & less time-intensive.