"No one can assure you the health of your Dell PC or the safety of your online activities, but this Dell speed up software makes it become real!"
"I am a computer newbie who have been tolerating my slow DELL pc for the last couple of months. But this Dell tune up tool makes me give up the thought of buying a new PC, because it is keeping my Dell run fast and error-free!"
- Operation System: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- Hard Drive: 20 MB free hard disk space or above.
- More: 800 MHz Processor speed or more, 512 MB Memory at least.
- Others: You must log on as administrator.
How to Reboot Dell PC with or without CD
If you are a Dell PC user, you can perform a Dell restore to factory condition in a few quick and easy steps. This article will discuss some of the methods Dell uses in making sure its clients are able to revert your system in the event the operating system, drivers or settings become corrupt beyond repair.
Important: before you start, please use Windows Files & Settings Transfer Wizard To Backup Files & Data. The Files & Settings Transfer Wizard will automatically collect and save the files in your My Documents folder, including your Music, Pictures and Videos folders. Additionally, the wizard will collect and save the files on your desktop and in your Shared Documents and Shared Desktop folders (if more than one person share files on different user accounts on your computer). Learn more here.
Please note: if your Dell is running slow or Dell keeps freezing occasionally, try Dell speed up software to tackle.
Reboot Dell PC with a Disc
- Step 1: Insert the disc into the optical drive. Reboot the Dell PC.
- Step 2: Press "F12" when the Dell logo appears onscreen to open the "Boot Options" menu.
- Step 3: Use the directional pad to highlight "CD/DVD/CD-RW Drive." Press "Enter."
- Step 4: Press "Enter" when the message "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD..." appears onscreen to boot the disc.
Reboot Dell PC without a Disc
- Step 1: Turn on your Dell computer. When the Dell splash screen appears during the computer startup process, press and hold and then press . Then, release both keys at the same time.
- Step 2: In the Dell PC Restore by Symantec window, click Restore. Alternatively, press to highlight Restore, and then press
- Step 3: When a warning message appears stating that all data will be lost, click Confirm, or press to highlight Confirm and then press
. The Progress window will appear. Once the restore process starts, Dell PC Restore by Symantec usually takes about 8 to 10 minutes to finish. When the restore process is complete, the following message will appear: The system recovery process was successful.
- Step 4: Click Finish or press to highlight Finish and then press
to restart the Dell PC.